ETAP has been playing an outstanding role in health, security and environment in fields in which it operates.
Various activities were carried out, including the following Guidelines:
- Updating health, safety and environment check-list.
- Carrying out audit missions in concessions of ASHTART, UTIQUE SABRIA, FRANIG et SIDI EL KILANI.
- Conducting work accident investigation in Ashtart concession.
- Participating in partners' meetings to settle health security and environment issues.
- Identifying training needs of personnel and the provision of the training so identified in health, safety and environment.
- Implementing internal operations and evacuating ETAP Headquarters plans.
- Setting up study of CRDP
- Facilitating group meetings of workplace health and safety commission ( CSST )
- Implementing standards applyied to ETAP activities in health, security and environment.
- Following up ETAP environmental and social performance.