NAWARA/STGP concession is an onshore field. It is located in Ghademes basin in south Tunis 50km southwest of Hammouda & Oued Zar production installations.
Nawara concession: Jenein South
It was discovered by OMV in 2006 thanks to a successful drilling of two wells: Warda-1 et Nawara-1.
The recouverable resources
- The production will be provided by the following wells: Nawara-1; Ahlam-1; Ahlam-2; Sourour; Fella; Ritma; Khouloud, Benefsej-1 et Benefsej Sud-1 ( a required new concession through a consolidated development with Nawara).
- A modular pretreatment center (CPF) of nominal capability 2.7 million m3 a day will be built near Nawara-1 well site and the transport of the effluent from 8 other wells up to CPF will be provided by multiphase pipelines ( inlet pressure : 50 bar).
- Condensate transport stabilized by pipeline until TRAPSA at 10 km from CPF.
- Transport of pretreated gas up to LPG treatment and production center located in Gabes industrial zone through a pipe 24”, 370 km( STGP project is currently integrated in Nawara concession development) Inflow pressure at GTP:35 bar.
- LPG gas treatment and production made for a nominal capability of 2.7 MMm3 a day of pretreated gas.
- specific pipeline for each commercial product issued of GTP ( 1.3km 20” and 1.3 km 6’’ and 4’’)
- Commercial gas sales levels at the outlet of GTP of STGP is 2 MM M3/day.